We consider our business model distinctive because of the following features:
• “Multiple property types”: We provide services to multiple types of properties, such as residential properties, shopping malls and office buildings as well as public facilities.
• “All-customers”: We believe in an “all-customers” approach because we regard all users and owners who live, shop and work in our managed properties as our customers.
• “Full spectrum of service offerings”: Our business has expanded beyond traditional property management services to the offering of comprehensive solutions to satisfy the
needs of our customers.
• “Integrated ecosystem”: We have established an integrated ecosystem that provides comprehensive services for properties under our management as well as their users.
Properties under our management are the foundation of our ecosystem. We aim to create greater value through integrating the space, business and people in our ecosystem.
• We are one of the key contributors to CR Group and CR Land: CR Group is a key stateowned conglomerate with five main business areas: consumer products; healthcare; urban construction and operation; energy services; technology and finance. CR Land, a strategic business unit of CR Group, is an integrated operator in urban investment, development and operation. We benefit from strong synergies with CR Group and CR Land and share their visions.
Our Value Propositions With our distinctive business model, we strive to further vitalize the residential and commercial properties under our management to create value for our customers.
Users: Residents, tenants, office workers and other users of our managed properties can enjoy a wide range of community services, effective promotion and marketing services, and comprehensive and convenient management services.
Owners: Owners of our managed properties can benefit from our efficient management services and high-quality maintenance services while enjoying stable growth in asset values and increased returns on assets in the long term.